Thursday 5 May 2016

Psychographics

          I am a societally conscious achiever. Why do I see myself as that? Well I do understand and am a person who cares about inner peace. I also do go on about the environment a lot. I try to save the environment as much as I can when possible because I know the effects it has on our health and our own world. Organic things are also what I usually go for, whether its foods, clothing, makeup, etc. Also as well being to new to being a vegan.
          However, my grandma is into what I am about, but she is more of a emulator. She is always out to try new brands and products as long as they intrigue her. She also seems that she feels more "in" when she uses new products like the new Samsung phone or something.
          Lastly, my boyfriend is a belonger. He doesn't like change at all. He is pretty weird that way. There is odd times where he will try something new but automatically not like it and go back to what he originally liked. Belongers seem hard to let them come out of their "comfort zone" with products. I think they will always stay a part of whatever company they adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment