Friday 26 February 2016

My Digital Footprint


The see that a small percent of people had the same answer I had was quite interesting. After answering the questions, the website has a few paragraphs written based on your answers that are somewhat giving you advice. I think that is pretty cool. I took the scenario 2 and then did asses myself, I seem to have not gotten a result. But the scenario I chose I ended up " going into web designing classes" because I couldn't apparently figure out how to create a website.
I think this website is quite interesting though. It has different things and the choices you make, change your end result. It also had asked me a question about my profile pictures on my social networking sites. I am perfectly fine with all my pictures that I have, it is something I can " show to my grandmother" as the site says. I don't, however, plan on changing my digital footprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment