Wednesday 1 June 2016

Letter to the Editor

Dear Dana E. Glauberman,

I'd like to question you on how you addressed the issue of teenage pregnancy in Juno. It was a great film, however people tend to think the portrayal of teens like Juno is not as accurate. I think it's quite accurate. I understand people think the movie isn't "accurate" because what what they are use to seeing on shows such as Teen Mom. Why did the movie writers,etc. choose to portray Juno as she appeared? Is there a specific reason on why it was decided? I think it takes a turn on peoples thoughts.
As well as what are your thoughts on the situation that Juno was in, like when she had confessed to her parents and the parents reaction? I think if it were my parents, they would freak out on me and perhaps threaten the guy who was involved. I quite enjoyed the movie and found that the teens shown in it were more realistic than what is shown in reality TV shows. Hope to hear your thoughts on the topic soon.

 Sincerely, 
Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment